Better talent. Faster hires.
When you need to hire, whether it’s for a temporary opening or full-time addition to your team, you want the right candidate, fast.
At Confidential Search Solutions, we provide customized solutions for privately held, publicly traded, commercial, nonprofit, legal, and governmental entities to help augment your growing workforce and employment needs.
We specialize in corporate and legal related professional positions, which include:
- Legal Staffing–Compliance, Risk Management, Secondee, Doc Review, Legal Support Staff, etc.
- Accounting & Finance
- Human Resources & Administrative Support Staff
- IT Helpdesk
- Inbound & Outbound Call Center Representatives
- Supply Chain Management & Project Management
- Healthcare & Biotechnology
From last minute fill-ins to long-term project staff, we provide temporary employees with the skills and experience you require. Whether you are looking to extend your team’s resources or free key personnel to focus on more substantive tasks, Confidential Search Solutions can supply temporary personnel for:
- Vacation coverage
- Leaves of absence
- Seasonal support
- Short and long-term projects
- Overflow work
Make your next hire with confidence. With our temp-to-hire services, you can try out a new employee on the job before committing to a full-time hiring decision. During the trial period, the new employee works as a Confidential Search Solutions temporary employee, and at the end of the assignment, if you like the person, you can convert that individual to your staff at a prorated cost, or depending upon the length of the assignment at no additional cost at all.
Shorten your search for top talent. Confidential Search Solutions is committed to finding the qualified candidates you want to hire. And you don’t pay us anything until you hire a candidate we refer. As your recruiting partner, we will manage all aspects of the hiring process, including:
- Developing the job description
- Profiling your ideal candidate
- Creating a sourcing strategy
- Recruiting candidates
- Completing telephone screens and in person interviews
- Administering assessment tests
- Completing background screening*
- Conducting reference checks
- Degree Verification
- Development and presentation of job offers
- State Bar Verification & Disciplinary Checks
*Background screenings at the discretion of the client
Take the next step
Call us today at 1.800.709.2770 or contact us online.